Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 34918
Kinetix is looking for career-forward, rising sophomores, juniors and seniors to join our 2017 Summer Internship Program
, aka Tremendous Upside. Ideal candidates will be current college students located in the greater Atlanta area (or moving back for the summer), looking to gain hands-on work experience and lasting connections with local leaders. Take the Lead. This is your time to shine.
The Kinetix Tremendous Upside Program is dedicated to giving every student the opportunity to explore their career of choice in ways you never thought possible. You will be integrated into a department and work alongside co-interns and assigned mentor, on projects that will prepare you for your post-graduate career and develop soft skills needed to thrive in a corporate environment.
Dig deep into your passion and make an impact a specific career track:
Finance & Accounting
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field. In this role, you will gain exposure to basic accounting back end processes and progression of a growing firm, including: payroll, accounts receivable/accounts payable, data management and client relations.
Business Analytics & Information Technology
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field. In this role, you will be working on database management, reporting and analytics, and streamlining processes in our applicant tracking systems.
Human Resources & Recruiting
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Sociology, Business or related field. In this role you will learn the ins and outs of the hiring process from sourcing to onboarding.
Sales & Marketing
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or a related field, preferably entering the last year their program. In this role, you will work on content based marketing plans and projects aimed at increasing exposure of the Kinetix and client brand(s).
What Snapchat Can't Tell You About This Program
Why you want this internship: Figuring out what you want to do post grad can be daunting. What better way to figure it out than a crash course into the real world? Our program is designed to allow student to explore every facet of their chosen career path. We pair our interns with leading companies and mentors in the Atlanta area, to gain valuable skills, connections and experience in a variety of industries.
Some Non-Negotiable Items
Your Story: You're the best and want to be associated with the best. Period. This is your chance to join a team that welcomes passion and innovation. You will be given countless opportunities to bring ideas to the table and create a voice for yourself in the professional space.
The Real: This is more than your average internship, so don't expect to make coffee runs or jam away in some file room. Our interns are key members of the Kinetix team who will work on projects onsite with our exclusive clients.
The Perks: In exchange for your blood sweat and tears, the leaders of the Tremendous Upside program will provide you with a project portfolio, networking opportunities, letters of recommendation, course credit and a shined-up resume and cover letter to advance your career search.
- Self-starter with an up beat, "can do" attitude when accomplishing projects and taking on new challenges
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple assignments and achieve results independently
- Polished and professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exposure to Microsoft Office Suite - can complete basic requests in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Punctual to a fault
- Genuine interest in building lasting connections through hard work and determination
- Mentor – Partner with a leading executive in Atlanta
- Speaker series – listen to various executives and their story to the top across multiple industries
- Networking – learn how to navigate the networking world and make lasting connections
- Business sense – learn how to be a pro with commitments