Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : CA - Valencia
Id : 37668
Unlike average salespeople who set goals, a great salesperson is continually measuring their performance and looking for ways to achieve their goals. Think you fit the bill? Then we want you.
We are seeking an Account Executive who will perform highly specialized duties to organize, plan, initiate and administer Account Management as assigned. You'll also be responsible for the acquisition of new business.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You know how to develop and implement strategies to maintain and expand sales within accounts.
Keep walking if: You aren't familiar with the aerospace industry.
Fringe benefit: Time to invest in a suitcase. You will be traveling at least 50% of the time.
Nerd Alert: You have technical acumen.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: This role requires consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment to develop high level customer and competitor contacts, to evaluate and communicate marketing intelligence, and to administer field office activity as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within assigned accounts
- Forecast the demand for product(s) within assigned territory. Ensure that sales, engineering, and training support is provided post implementation to assigned accounts / customers
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization
- Participate in trade shows by representing the organization and sharing information on products
- Analyze intelligence obtained through customer contacts of own or other sales & support personnel to determine nature of future customer requirements and status of existing programs
- Maintain liaison with aircraft OEMs and government/military customer organizations, agencies and personnel in order to maintain timely exchanges of product information, to establish mutual understanding of company and customer plans and requirements, to provide customer assistance, and to solicit advice concerning developments which effect commercial or government procurement programs
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Military experience and clearance preferred.
- A background in mechanical engineering highly preferred
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition