Account / Product Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 38324
We're seeking an Account Manager – someone who will oversee all activities for one of our largest customers regarding specific product lines and their growth through strategic product planning. In this role, you will be the main point of contact for all questions related to the customer's product needs, our supply, and the fulfillment of orders.
Can you shoulder the responsibility? Read on…Five Things You Won't Find in Our Employee Handbook
Because Life Is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the role: Not only are you a highly skilled Account Manager, you've been working those chops in the Aerospace Industry for a few years now.
The buck stops with you: It's up to you to make sure your customer has the products they need.
How to tell you're killing it 90 days in: Not only is the customer happy with your service, you've got them thinking strategically about new products and how they can help their growth.
Fatal personality flaw: Not working well with others. We need someone who can collaborate with multiple departments to make sure our customers are getting what they need.
Build your street cred by: Flashing your Salesforce knowledge during your interview.
Skills & Qualifications
- Expand market position of products by leveraging existing product lines, analyzing competitive market information, and identifying target accounts and opportunities
- Develop goals, budget, and strategic business plans for product lines, and recommend ways to expand sales and profitability in specific markets
- Review all Requests for Quotes (RFQ) for requirements, desirability of program, and potential profit opportunities; initiate RFQs for cost estimate; review cost estimates and develop pricing strategy
- Coordinate with Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, etc., on design, product requirements, and strategies for fulfilling those requirements for new customers
- Coordinate company response to customers during quotation, change order and follow up phases of sales order processing system where negotiation of alternatives is required with international and domestic customer
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with account management in the Aerospace Industry
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal skills