Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator
Category : Admin & Clerical
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 29039
Are you so organized that you often find yourself wishing you could share this skill with someone else? If so, you might be exactly what we're looking for. We're searching for an Executive Assistant to support our client by organizing meetings, answering calls, preparing presentations, and performing other day-to-day functions.
Think you fit the bill?5 Things You Can't Google About this Gig
And Now for the MundaneJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You know when to take matters into your own hands and when to involve upper management while always maintaining exceptional communication.
This game is all the training you will need to survive: Tetris. You know the priority and how to fit each moving piece in the right spot at the right time.
Personalized license plate you'll need to buy: ADMIN MVP
Keep your eye on: The department's needs, whether it's office meeting space or equipment.
Fringe benefits: All the coffee, tea, and Red Bull you can handle to help you power through.
Skills & Qualifications
- Assist with expense reports, calendars, correspondence, document preparation, faxing, copying, and filing
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, including teleconference calls and onsite meeting logistics
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Compose, edit, review and proofread written responses including emails, agendas, memos, PowerPoint presentations and other documents
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Manage and order office supplies
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Tags: Executive Assistant, administrative assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Windows, communication skills
- Proven administrative or executive assistant experience
- Strong Project Coordination or Marketing Coordination knowledge
- Exceptional client facing and internal communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven typing speed and accuracy
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work with little supervision
- Strong computer proficiency with advanced skills with MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as Adobe
- Able to interpret multiple leaders needs in a fast paced environment