Applications Engineering Specialist
Category : Other
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 42436
We're looking for an Applications Engineering Specialist to join one of the world's leading providers of indoor and outdoor lighting and energy management solutions. This person will help work towards the company's mission to provide lighting and building management solutions for commercial, institutional, industrial, infrastructure and residential applications throughout North America and select international markets.
You're still reading?!5 Things You Can't Find on Google
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The Company: A leading provider in lighting and building management solutions
Quiz time: What do ballast, capacitors, and starters all have in common?
Always BCC this person: Thomas Edison.
Build your street cred by: Showing off any knowledge you have of light fixture products.
Keep walking if: You're focused on doing things the way they've always been done. We need someone who can come up with new templates, engineering projects and more.
Skills and Requirements
- Create job-specific submittal drawings and Bill of Materials
- Develops new and maintains the existing drawings templates
- Designs drawings for fixtures, assemblies, controls and sensors
- Work with sustained engineering on product engineering projects
- Create sales orders, purchase orders, and quotes for lighting equipment
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Product knowledge of light fixtures is a plus
- Working knowledge of structuring systems
- Electrical knowledge of ballast, capacitors, starters, and other devices