Area Sales Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : LA - New Orleans
Id : 41901
Are you a beer enthusiast with a knack for sales? We need an Area Sales Manager to execute successful marketing programs, special events, and product placement opportunities for one of the largest breweries in the country.
Think you've got the hops?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: Looking for your breakout role in the beer biz? This is your chance to join a fast-growing company and contribute to the success of your favorite craft brews.
The buck stops with you: We need a real problem solver who can roll up their sleeves, take advantage of prime selling opportunities, and build strong relationships with potential partners by executing memorable branding events/product campaigns.
Keep walking if: You can't handle a little pushback; we need someone who can effectively create and cultivate interest in our top-performing brews.
Nerd Alert: ABV and IBU measurements truly excite you (it's ok, this is a safe place for people like us).
Bonus points awarded for: Past sales experience in the adult beverage industry with a winning track record for closing cool deals.
Skills & Requirements
- Directing, motivating, and managing wholesalers to achieve company targets and objectives
- Developing programs that enhance the visibility of our brands/portfolio
- Implementing the organization's merchandizing standards
- Executing special events, festivals, and other market programming opportunities
- Responsible for inventory management, revenue management, budgeting, and product placement for the territory
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly organized
- Passion for winning
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in the adult beverage industry