Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 38858
This is not your average Assistant Controller gig – this role is a hybrid between Finance and Accounting, and we need someone who can rock at both. In this role, you'll serve as the Site Controller and will report to the Division Group Controller that is over 3 facilities. You'll also handle the day-to-day operational and transactional accounting, manages, mentors, trains the staff. Think you've got what it takes? Keep reading…Five Things Google Can't Tell You About This Role
Because Legal Told We Need A List Of Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want the gig: You're not just looking for the next step in your career, you're looking at the next few steps. We want someone who is thinking long-term commitment.
Wear this, not that: Rather than flashing your certifications around, we like to see battle scars. Show us the experience you've racked up and what all you've learned from it.
The team you're joining: We are a leader in the aerospace industry and everyone on our team works hard to keep us as a leading force. Our employees are willing to take on challenges and push themselves professionally, and we need someone who can fit that mold.
How to get voted off the island: Not keeping up with the pace. In this role, you'll be working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Words to live by at our company: Work hard, play hard. It's not just a motivational poster that's hanging up in your boss's office – it's a way of life.
Skills & Requirements
- Facilitates and leads month, quarter, year-end close process and ownership of the complete financial package
- Prepares budget proposals, cost reports, forecasts, and P&Ls
- Oversees the Accounting, and AR, AP staff
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of plant expenses, plant budgets, GL, and financial statements
- Partners with Senior Finance Management and Operations regarding fiscal responsibility and operations
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, SOX, and standard cost accounting principles
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 6 years of relevant accounting experience with at least 2 years spent in a supervisor, manager, leadership role