Assistant General Manager – MO
Category : Other
Location/City : MO - Springfield
Id : 36318
If you have a passion for helping others, we'd love to talk to you.
We are seeking an Assistant General Manager. The Assistant General Manager will support the General Manager in the day to day operations of a senior living community. You will be responsible for ensuring a well-maintained facility with excellent service to our residents.
Think you've got what it takes? Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Your direct reports may include Transportation, Office/Enrichment, Housekeeping, Dining Service and Maintenance.
Keep walking if: Don't have experience in managing employees, recruiting, customer service, budgeting, purchasing, payroll, and accounts payable/receivable.
Fringe benefit: Meals will be provided to you during work hours.
Water cooler one liners: The people are your people.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will have to hire, coach, develop, and discipline employees
Skills & Qualifications
- Hire, coach, develop, and discipline employees within areas of responsibility
- Provide back up to the community Sales Leader
- Provide tours, negotiate/sign leases, and make sales calls
- Responsible for resident relations to include new resident onboarding, manage the dining room experience and resident experience
- Associate training. Ensure all employees receive their job, safety, and assigned training programs
- Provide quality and compliance leadership
- Manage vendor contracts, department budgets, labor hours, associate schedules, and associate meetings
- Assists the General Manager with all aspects of operations
- Assumes community responsibility in the absence of the General Manager.
- Minimum of four years' previous management experience including, operational and financial
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and to provide strong customer service
- Strong supervision, coaching, and leadership skills to lead teams
- Experience serving senior citizens preferred
- Strong experience in computer use
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School Diploma, Two-year Associate Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred.
Tags: Assistant General Manager, Customer Service, Leadership, Sales