Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 38488
Do you have an "own the intent" and "bias for action" mindset? Then we'd love to talk to you.
We are seeking an Audit Manager to join our team. The Audit Manager will provide independent and objective assurance to Management and the Audit Committee, guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve operations across the company. Your focus will be placed on continuous improvement of the function through the development of its staff to ensure it is able to provide best practice assurance as well as providing specialist skill sets.
Think you've got what it takes? Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Planning, delivering and reporting of business, process audits and site audits, in conjunction with the Group's Internal Audit team.
Keep walking if: You aren't looking to move from the Big 4, second tier accounting firm or corporate internal audit function.
Water cooler one liners: We have competitive benefits.
Fringe benefit: Time to invest in a suit case. You will be traveling up to 50% of the time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Development of the annual audit plan in conjunction with the Group Internal Audit and Risk Manager
- Ownership of the delivery of the annual plan
- Presentation of audit findings and risks to business unit finance and general managers
- Regular engagement and presentation of summarised audit results to the CEO and Managing Director, CFO, Presidents and Vice Presidents of Finance
- Completion of Audit Summaries for the internal Group Audit and Risk Committee
- Management of a team of internal audit seniors and analysts
- Identification of sustainable process improvement solutions
- Implementation and monitoring of the annual control self-certification program
- Assistance with the Group lead Enterprise Risk Management system
- Delivery of adhoc control and conduct projects and investigations
- 5-10 years of Internal Audit
- At least 2 years of Management experience working on varied end to end engagements
- Strong, process control, technical accounting and analytical skills
- Experience in the manufacturing sector, working with and for multi-national organizations
- Experience with non-SOX related finance process based audit engagements
- Degree qualified in accounting, commerce, economics or engineering and preferably be CPA or CIA accredited