Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : FL - Plantation
Id : 39406
We are on the hunt for a talented Automation Engineer to play a key role in the design, installation and implementation of fresh new electrical/optical/mechanical automation equipment. Your main mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to successfully implement NEW, customized, automated machinery into a unique environment.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You are a visionary in the automated machinery field with awesome experience and a passion for shaping the way people interact with the world of tomorrow.
Keep walking if: You lack an understanding of developmental and scripting languages like C++ and Python.
Nerd alert: We consider our team to be an eclectic group of gurus from the gurus from the film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience fields.
Bonus points awarded for: Using your excellent interpretation skills to decode statistical data and troubleshoot systems.
Think fast: This position will be crucial to the company's strong growth, meaning that we need someone with leadership potential to develop guideline standards and work with other teams to roll out new updates.
Skills & Qualifications
- Configure and maintain data management and data collection systems
- Develop guidelines and procedures for automation implementation
- Provide guidance from inception to induction
- Provide on-site support for a large collection of factory test and calibration systems for products
- Root cause, debug and implement corrective actions for failure modes occurring during factory test operations
- Work with local and remote teams on failure analysis and roll out of fixes and improvements
- Drive test gauge R&R to achieve targeted manufacturing yield and cycle time goals
- A minimum of 10 years combined experience
- Hands on experience in design or servicing of automation machinery
- Basic understanding of electrical and pneumatic systems
- Rudimentary knowledge of developmental and scripting languages (C++, C#, Python, etc.
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing procedures and qualification processes, experience in optical products is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and interpret statistical data
- Experience with high-volume world-class design and manufacturing techniques for consumer electronic products