Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 37874
Are you a hands-on leader with benefits administration experience? If so, we want to talk with you.
We are looking for a Benefits Supervisor. In this hands-on position, you will be responsible for the implementation, administration and communication of all benefit programs, including medical (consumer driven health care with health savings account), dental, vision, life/disability, voluntary benefits, wellness, pension and 401k.
We're looking for a leader ready to roll up their sleeves, jump in, and get the job done! Got 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration? Got experience in leading a team? Got your CEBS? That's even better! Think you've got what it takes? Let's talk. Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Having oversight of a 2-person team that is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration of employee benefit programs.
Keep walking if: Don't have benefits or employee benefits administration experience.
Fringe benefit: Got skills? You have experience with On-line Benefits Enrollment Systems and Reporting/payroll interface.
Nerd Alert: You have an understanding of financial principles related to employee benefit plans.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be in charge of reviewing and authorizing pension payments for disbursement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Works with external vendors to ensure accurate configuration and maintenance of all supporting systems
- Responsible for year-end processes including 401k match true up, annual contribution calculation, and payroll deduction loads for the next plan year
- Manages annual valuation process with actuary and annual testing data collection for pension and 401k plans
- Manages Annual Enrollment process including system configuration, carrier/vendor interface set up, communications and presentations
- Works with business groups on negotiations related to employee benefits; monitors union contracts for upcoming rate/benefit changes
- 3-5 years' health & welfare benefits administration experience
- At least one-year supervisory experience
- Candidate should possess experience with a mid-to large size employer (1500 employees or more) in a multi-plan benefit environment and have experience with the complexities of unions
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, accounting, finance or equivalent, CEBS preferred
- Strong MS Office skills: Advanced Excel, Intermediate to Advanced Word and Power Point
- ADP HRIS Enterprise Version 5 & ADPR; Workday a plus
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service focus; analytical and process-oriented; ability to recognize problems/issues & resolve/recommend process improvements