Bilingual HR Advisor/Generalist – English/Spanish – Hospitality or Service Industry
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 36347
Are you the person who everyone turns to when they have a problem? Then we want you.
We are seeking an HR Advisor who knows all the in's and out's of HR. In this role, you will develop effective relationships with directors, operation managers and field employees. This person is instrumental in providing support and direction for employment practices, compliance regulationsFive Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You'll be the first face new hires meet. No pressure.
Keep walking if: You don't have experience managing a team or working with remote team members.
Fringe benefit: Joining a team that is focused on advancing the professional and personal success of its people.
Nerd Alert: You know all the rules and understand the regulatory environment impacting HR.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be managing and supporting all basic human resource functions
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for all new hire on-boarding, employee coaching and separations; processing benefits administration; employee relations; compliance; reporting and metrics tracking; training
- Responsible for human resource policy implementation, guidance and interpretation
- Support new employee orientation, training and new hire document collection
- First point of contact for field employee relations
- Manage and track all employee disciplinary actions
- Ensure proper and prompt processing of employee life cycle transactions
- Support and guide local office capture and record keeping of all employment requirements
- Manage corporate office events and human resource meeting support and communications
- Assist with various human resource programs and procedures for all company employees
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent experience in human resource generalist or related professional experience
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Required Bi-lingual / English – Spanish speaking
Tags: human resources, HR generalist, HR administrator, hospitality, operations, hotel, service excellence, staffing, training, sales, client development, employee relations, mentoring, bi-lingual, Spanish, staffing operations, hotel staffing, HR metrics, HR compliance, employee new hire, employee on-boarding, benefits, employee terminations, employment verifications, unemployment claims