Brand Relations Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Norcross
Id : 39348
We need a marketing savvy individual to work as a Brand Relations Manager for a rapidly growing home décor whole seller. This person will proactively seek ways to build the brand through strategic partnerships and advertising efforts. Your mission on this job is to increase our client's visibility and recognition through creative and unique branding campaigns.
You Got This? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You know all of the best ways to get to the right people who can help us boost our brand, meaning that you can build relationships with advertisers, influencers AND philanthropic representatives.
Keep walking if: You don't think of yourself as creative, we need someone who can come up with GREAT branding solutions and see them through to the end!
Nerd alert: You live and breathe branding/graphic design industry trends, it's just who you are… and it's exactly why we need you.
Keep your eye on: Opportunities to showcase your collaboration skills, we need someone who really adds that special something to the team.
Build your street cred by: Using your strong analytical skills to forecast and identify potential trends that we can take advantage of.
Skills & Qualifications
- Serving as a Brand Ambassador, constantly seeking new opportunities to build the brand
- Coordinate the advertising schedule and meet all advertising deadlines
- Be the expert on marketing trends and brand visibility
- Work to get the team involved in community events
- 3-5 years of PR/Brand Relations experience
- The ability to be creative and innovative with branding trends