Category : Admin & Clerical
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 40507
We are looking for a Broker Coordinator to join our fast growing team. In this role you will be working alongside a team of brokers and will be in communication with CEOs and decision makers of large companies to schedule tours, you'll also be building itineraries, and facilitating lease negotiation processes.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Fringe Benefit: Fully paid health insurance for employees.
Why you're right for the job: You have commercial real estate experience.
Keep walking if: You don't value building quality relationships and doing what is right for each client.
The Role: You are very service driven.
What Wikipedia won't tell you: This company was started with a mission of having control over your work/life balance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage CRM database & TenEight Software
- Run CoStar surveys
- Prepare RFPs, financial analyses, commissions calculations and lease abstracts
- Commercial Real Estate experience is preferred
- Must be proactive, and have amazing communication and organizational skills
- Must be process oriented
- Must enjoy math (ability to understand a lease agreement)
- Desire to help others