Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Kennesaw
Id : 36349
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join as a key member of the finance team. As a Business Analyst, you'll conduct research, build financial models and prepare ongoing and special analyses and reports. This role will require a fast learner, enjoys working with numbers and databases; have excellent problem solving, deductive reasoning and communication skills. It's a great opportunity to advance with a fast-growing and profitable business.
If you think you've got what it takes, keep reading.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
You're perfect for this gig if: You love a good challenge and can soak up information like a sponge.
Golden rule this company lives by: Great people = great results. The people are great and there's a clear career path for those that hustle and grind on a daily basis.
Why you're right for this role: You don't wake up and smell the coffee; you wake up and smell solutions to problems.
Motivational song: "Whip It" by Devo. You got a task? You're going to whip it good!
Office Softball Team Name: The Smooth Operators.
Skills & Qualifications
- Preparing reports and schedules in conjunction with the monthly closing process
- Using various data inquiry and analytical tools (linking database re. ERP and WMS systems using ODBC, Excel, MS Access, etc.) to identify, gather and organize appropriate data elements efficiently in the preparation of various reports and analyses as required
- Maintain and prepare various general ledger account reconciliations
- Assist in the month and year end closing and annual audit process
- Perform ad hoc special projects as required and requested
- College diploma or Bachelor degree in Business or other analytical degrees, with significant coursework in information systems, accounting and finance preferred
- Up to one year of relevant experience is preferred but not required
- Some level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access (or similar data base language); ability and desire to learn and become highly proficient in these areas is required
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to work independently skill
Tags: entry-level, business analyst, reporting, numbers, database, ad hoc reports, accounting, finance, data analytics, financial modeling, business
EOE – M/F/V/D