Business Intelligence Architect
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 34910
We are looking for our next Business Intelligence Architect. In this role, you'll be responsible for defining and executing an Enterprise Data Architecture across the life-cycle of our data assets including Operational RDBMS and Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, and Big Data solutions. You will also work with Product Planning and Engineering to understand business requirements and solve them with efficient schema definitions, queries, ETL, and reports. Lastly, you will ensure our data assets are at all times secure and reliable.
You got this? Keep Reading…
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
The buck stops with you: You are the go-to across the life-cycle of our data assets with a high sense of ownership for problems and requests.
Legal Said We Had to Throw in 20 Bullet Points to Call This a Job Posting
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Keep walking if: You don't have experience building multichannel software while focusing on end user experience.
Most valuable trading card at this company: Access to Atlanta Braves season tickets.
On your teammates MacBook Pro's: The latest and greatest data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You've quickly become an expert with the products and services we offer.
Skills & Qualifications
- Gather and analyze business data requirements and develop data models, tools, and solutions to satisfy them
- Define and manage processes regarding database architecture, security, continuity and capacity
- Design and manage our Enterprise Data Architecture
- Architect, design, and build databases, database environments, schemas, summary tables, and ETL solutions
- Administer, maintain and support databases and database environments
- Update, migrate, and upgrade databases
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Master's preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Database Administrator
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Architect role
- Experience across all phases of data architecture and modeling from conceptualization through maintenance and optimization
- AWS Redshift, AWS RDS MySQL or Aurora experience or similar
- Can quickly and efficiently design and optimize schemas and queries
- Very comfortable and productive within Agile teams
- Competent and active proponent of DevOps principles
- US Citizen or legal permanent resident
Senior Data Architect, Senior Cloud Architect, Data Architect, Cloud, Architect
EOE – M/F/V/D