Category : Other
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 41927
We are looking for a Buyer/Planner to be responsible for material replenishment and management for the manufacturing of prototypes, not mass production. This position is a hands-on role that will work closely with engineers while maintaining a sense of urgency.
Think you've got what it takes? Keep reading…Five Things Google Can't Tell You About This Role
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: This is an opportunity to work with a leading provider of lighting solutions in North America, headquartered in the fast-growing Atlanta area.
Keep walking if: Attention to detail and problem-solving isn't your strong suit.
Nerd Alert: Major bonus points if you name some common PCB components.
Wear this, not that: Rather than flashing your certifications around, we like to see battle scars. Show us the experience you've racked up and what cool skills you've learned along the way.
Impress the boss on day 1: Show that you are a self-starter with the ability to take direction and run with it.
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for the assurance of on-time assembly and delivery of inventory to the customer
- Manage Kanban Boards
- Process purchasing of material and facilitate meetings with team members to meet demand
- Work with hourly personnel and train colleagues on the material availability process
- Technical or Associate's degree in Electronics with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- Experience with Lean
- Proficient in Excel and scheduling systems
- Experience with Kanban preferred
- Experience with electronics (PCB Components) preferred