Client Services Administrator
Category : Admin & Clerical
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 43456
Are you the person who can juggle many projects and stay cool under pressure? Then we want you.
We are seeking an Client Services Administrator who will be responsible for handling all administrative duties, operations and possess a willingness and ability to adjust to the demands of the day. Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You'll be organizing many parts of a project into one functioning whole.
Keep walking if: If you can't handle stress.
Fringe benefit: Joining a team that is focused on advancing the professional and personal success of its people.
Nerd Alert: You are a jack of all trades.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must make sure that the plan is put into effect, forecast problems, and find workable solutions along the way.
Skills & Qualifications
- Assist in day to day operations such as manage & monitor the helpdesk ticketing systems including assignments, approvals, dispatch, escalations, and closing
- Set up new clients in the ticketing system
- Make sure all employee time is entered in on projects and tickets to bill clients
- Create reporting for our clients including incident reports, service ticket reports, assessments, client compliance, and other ad hoc reports as assigned
- Review client contract SLAs
- Create client presentations, SOW, and proposals
- Employee onboarding and off boarding including account and access set up
- Assist with marketing initiatives and mass client communications
- Manage day to day administrative tasks for the company
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working and managing a ticketing and billing system (B2B type systems)
- Great communication skills both internal and with Clients
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Experience in the IT industry preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
Tags: Operations, Administrator, Operations Coordinator, Project Management, Manager