Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 42625
We are searching for a Cloud Architect (AWS) – someone who will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design, and implementation of Amazon Cloud (Amazon Web Services) initiatives.
Think you've got what it takes? Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Company: A cloud consulting firm which combines enterprise-class scale and process with cloud domain expertise.
Quote you might hear from your boss: Bring me a list of ideas tomorrow morning.
Inquiring minds want to know: What does collaboration mean to you?
Don't apply if you can't: Bring your A-Game.
The Culture: A fast growing company, focused on solution finding and growth, both personally and professionally.
Skills & Qualifications
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Build and deploy production systems in AWS
- Define and document cloud solution architecture, including technical design and diagrams
- Design infrastructure as code structure, including Terraform
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or an equivalent
- Hands-on experience with software development coding
- Experience implementing AWS, including the use of AWS APIs
- Strong experience configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using core features of that environment