Cloud Software Manager
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 38290
We need a Cloud Software Manager with Cloud Platform (Azure) experience to provide line-management for Senior Software Engineers, Software Engineers and Software Developers. As the manager of Software solutions, you will lead architecture design and development in an Agile environment – two week sprints- guiding product development as it moves into the new cloud platform.
You Got This? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will ensure that all engineers and developers work to the highest standards and principles.
Why you are right for this gig: You've got In-depth knowledge of external software development principles and best practices.
Keep walking if: If you don't have deep technical knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, SQL Server.
Bonus points awarded for: Keeping an eye on developers and engineers to ensure Software Standards and Best Practices are executed correctly.
Build your street cred by: Proving your worth and leading architectural/ design discussions.
Skills & Requirements
- Manage resource levels and availability for delivery teams
- Define Engineering Software Standards and Best Practices which contribute to Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Monitor and respond to the levels of productivity and quality across delivery teams and ensure adherence to Engineering Software Standards and Best Practices
- Coach and mentor engineers and developers
- Provide technical direction to the company
- Lead architectural discussions and design decisions
- Work with product management to provide technical solutions to meet product requirements
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (e.g. TFS or Jira)
- Good understanding of the use of source control
- Very capable knowledge of development on a Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Understanding of Healthcare software products desired
- An in-depth understanding of automated testing methods and their application
- In-depth knowledge of external software development principles and best practices