Category : Other
Location/City : AR - Little Rock
Id : 41756
Are you ready to be a part of a progressive healthcare employer? Apply today and join an organization that will give you the opportunity to provide patient centered care, the freedom to share you compassion for others, and the unlimited potential to grow your career.
We are seeking a PT Coding Specialist. In this position, you'll accurately code patient records for the classification of all diseases, injuries, procedures, and the organizational coding system.
Are you ready to make a difference in the way healthcare is delivered? Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Perform ICD-10 coding and medical record review for home health and hospice
- Identification of diagnosis and procedures in multi-payer environment
- Oversee sequence diagnosis per clinical significance and payer guidelines
- Assign correct classification codes for accurate reporting and reimbursement
- 2-3 years of coding experience and/or graduated from a coding program required
- Home Care coding experience preferred