Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 41583
Do you consider yourself one of history's great communicators? Do you find yourself strategically writing copy in your sleep? We need a quick, content-obsessed Communications Manager to guide the messaging for one of the world's leading providers of innovative lighting systems.
Think you've got what it takes?Three Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better with A Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Impress the boss on Day 1: Come in with a deep understanding of media trends, project management best practices, and advanced marketing materials.
Why you're right for the job: You've got a burning passion for writing, producing, and editing support materials and other forms of content.
Nerd Alert: You have to hold yourself back from correcting your friends and family when they use faulty grammar.
Skills & Requirements
- Write, edit, and produce editorial materials such as news releases, FAXs, feature articles, white papers, media briefings, etc.
- Assist product team with related messaging content for digital/web, video/PPT presentations, social media, and paid advertising to support overall marketing effort
- Manage the public relations annual programs and related external communications to stakeholders, including managing PR strategy and budgets
- Establish media outlets and contacts, story lines/pitches, and news distribution strategy
- Review editorial calendars and stay in tune with changing media environment, outlets, and story trends
- Strong writing skills and ability to write copy for different audiences and situations
- Experience with managing PR programs and related projects.
- Comfortable working in a B2B environment with commercial market products which are often technical
- Solid project management skills and the ability to collaborate in a matrix environment