Construction Program Manager
Category : Other
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 37455
We are on the hunt for a Construction Program Manager who be responsible for the successful execution of large ($10m-$50m) multi-year programs to install and commission innovative lighting solutions at our clients' sites. The Program Manager's role is responsible for defining and managing program scope, scheduling and budgeting, managing internal and external stakeholders, and program reporting.
You Got This? Keep Reading… Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life Is Just Better with a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will provide leadership to internal project managers as well as project managers from partners and sub-contractors.
Why you are right for this job: You were born to multitask and can manage all budgets, schedules, scope development, contracts, documents, procedures, and controls, from conception through completion without breaking a sweat.
Keep your eye on: chances to rule professional relationships. You will be primary interface between the customer and the internal organizations.
Keep walking if: the idea of managing multiple simultaneous, fast-paced projects from start to finish scares you.
Build your street cred by: tracking KPIs and providing root-cause countermeasures as needed to improve processes.
Skills & Requirements
- Provide program leadership and facilitate teamwork of multiple project teams executing multi-year programs with 100's of retail implementation projects each year
- Manage and scale processes for lighting, controls, and IoT (Internet of Things) technology deployments
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures, and controls, from conception through completion
- Support the client in adopting IoT solutions by coordinating technology resources and client IT resources to integrate the technology platform into client applications and workflows
- Monitor compliance of procedures during construction and technology deployment
- Review and approve services, change orders, and invoices
- Manage vendors to ensure top quality work is being performed in a timely manner to ensure good stewardship of financial resources
- Resolves complex construction and technology related issues, disputes, and disagreements
- Develop construction program: monitor project costs, labor productivity, project schedule, safety compliance, quality control, and general construction administration
- Work closely with customer, internal stakeholders, and vendors to develop and adhere to project scopes
- Assist in the development of client-specific post-deployment support procedures tailored to the unique solution deployment parameters
- Lead continuous improvement events to improve deployment processes using Lean principles
- Ten (10) or more years as Project/Program manager of commercial construction experience (Big Box retailer remodel projects preferred)
- Demonstrated large program management experience, managing multiple simultaneous, fast-paced projects and developing each from beginning to end
- Experience managing technology deployment projects/programs including software, network and other IT resources