Construction Project Manager
Category : Other
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 43244
We are searching for a Construction Project Manager to work for one of the world's leading providers of innovative lighting systems. This role will be responsible for managing contractor audits and installations for multi-site projects involving turnkey installation and services involving lighting, building automation, and controls.
Think You've Got What It Takes?Four Things You Can't Google About This Role
Because Everything Is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The Company: A market leader in innovative lighting systems.
The Culture: We have an environment that fosters new opportunities, gives you a voice, and allows you to grow.
Don't apply if you: Aren't willing to travel.
Personalized license plate you'll need to get: FLSHN LTS
Skills & Requirements
- Creates project plans and establishes timelines
- Builds budgets as appropriate for the scope of the project
- Identifies suitable contractor partners and manages external partners to ensure time and resources are committed to complete projects on time and within budget
- Engages in bid process by project, and manages project costs associated with labor, materials, site storage, travel, and project permitting
- Tracks and reports performance on project objectives to internal and external customers, and drives continuous improvement in performance
- 6+ years of experience with electrical construction project management or technology deployment project management
- Field electrician experience in power and lighting
- PMP certification, preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and work in a team environment
- Able to travel 10-20%