Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 41770
Got a knack for negotiation and an aptitude for in-depth analysis? We are on the hunt for a detail-oriented Contracts Administrator who can help our Sales and Marketing team navigate and prepare contract agreements with our partners across the globe. In this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to be a key player in the company's growth through contract analysis, recommendation, preparation, and negotiation.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: Born from necessity, this position is an opportunity for you to drive your own career path and make impressive waves in the sales and marketing contract space.
Wear this, not that: Lace up those hiking boots because we need a real climber who is ready to take on exciting upward mobility opportunities.
Keep walking if: You like to jump from gig to gig. We are looking for someone who wants to take full advantage of continued learning opportunities and really go places with this company.
Think fast: You know exactly how to utilize your in-depth knowledge to quickly analyze and negotiate RFPs and RFQs in compliance with government regulations.
How to impress the boss: You'll be rubbing elbows with leadership and management to help consult on important contracting issues, so you better brush up on your legal terminology.
Skills & Requirements
- Analyze, prepare, negotiate, and review contracts
- Review terms and conditions for various contracts
- Comply with government regulations, company policies, and applicable laws
- Consult with Senior Leadership and management on contracting issues
- Provides RFX and RFIs
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proficiency with MS Office
- In-depth knowledge of RFX and Contracts
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident status
- Knowledge of aerospace industry preferred