Category : Other
Location/City : GA - Norcross
Id : 37692
Do you possess a strong business acumen and understanding of all aspects of business? Then we want you.
We looking for a Chief Operating Officer to provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that our team has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. Are you ready to take us there?
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
The buck stops with you: Being responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, field gross profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives.
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
Job Duties &
Keep walking if: Don't have the ability to foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
Fringe benefit: If you have a Master's degree, you are one step ahead.
Nerd Alert: Got skills? You are skilled in organizational development, personnel management, resource development, and strategic planning.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be solely responsible for the measurement and deployment of all processes internal and external. No pressure.
Skills & Qualifications
- Partner with the President and balance of the senior leadership team to deliver on the vision and mission of the organization
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the operations team that mirrors the mission and core values of the company
- Lead, develop, and motivate a high-performance management team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the leadership team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program
- Collaborate with the management team to implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization
- Demonstrated experience in results-driven operations leadership in a service contracting or manufacturing industry; Strong systems and process deployment capability
- Highly disciplined and experienced with project management, project controls, financial planning / budgets, job cost analysis, and ERP tools / systems
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to mentor and develop a dynamic leadership team
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a matrixed, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; at least eight years of strong operational experience with increasing levels of responsibility