Creative Art Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Mableton
Id : 37413
Are you ready to get your creative juices flowing? We are looking for a Creative Art Manager and you could be the perfect fit!
As our Creative Art Manager you will be responsible for acting as a liaison to project stakeholders. You will also be coordinating and scheduling creative resources, managing and optimizing the workload of individual's creative team members.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will be providing regular communication and updates to various departments, coordinating and ensuring the on-time and orderly flow and delivery of all creative projects.
Keep walking if: You aren't a strong leader.
Fringe benefit: You will have opportunity to drive business performance and increase customer value.
Nerd Alert: You enjoy keeping a pulse on new technology and workflow tools to increase efficiency and communication across teams and agencies.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: We are looking for a person who will have the ability of flagging potential problems in the project schedule or resource base which could impact the end deliverables.
Skills & Qualifications
- Assisting the Director of Merchandising in managing intake of all digital creative projects and assignments, validating requests, and working with the creative team leadership to allocate resources both internally and with external agency partners
- Managing creative workflow of all active projects, identifying timeline impacts, resource dependencies/conflicts and deadlines
- Supporting Creative Operations team leadership with various administrative and support tasks, like occasional expense reports, travel, meeting coordination and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years formal project management experience in a fast-paced, high-volume marketing, design or apparel agency
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 5+ years of previous management experience preferred
- 5+ years of previous screenprint shop history preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the screen print separation process
- Strong leadership skills - including coaching, mentoring, and effectively handling conflict
- Recognition of the importance of continually improving the accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency of production processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to bring out the best in others
- Self-motivated and confident in initiating and completing tasks from start to finish
- Comfortable providing feedback to employees and holding expectations high
- Working for a digital design shop or agency with teams such as UX, Copy, Design and Production
- Working for or within a large consumer brand, retail or eCommerce company