Category : Customer Service
Location/City : IN - Jeffersonville
Id : 40595
Are you a team player? Then we want you!
We are looking for a Customer Advocate to join our team! In this position you will help us provide technical support for merchants and how to use their terminal correctly. You will be accountable for developing a strong knowledge of products, procedures, and technologies.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You are enthusiastic, team oriented, and possess a winning attitude.
Keep walking if: Don't have a passion for delivering a world-class customer experience with each phone call.
Fringe benefit: You got skills? You have previous customer service experience.
Nerd Alert: You can assimilate new technology quickly.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must handle customers with sensitive issues, and confidentially.
Skills & Qualifications
- Handle customers with sensitive issues, confidentially, while maintaining the professional Customer Service image of our client
- Have a basic knowledge of the client's supported products including proprietary software products and provide one call resolution to merchant and Relationship Manager (sales team) inquiries
- Successfully troubleshoot terminal issues and articulate directions to various audiences; especially in emergency situations
- Understand merchant pricing/account procedures along with ability to adequately explain merchant statement questions
- Must be able to assimilate new technology
- Previous customer service experience in areas such as: call center, retail, dining and hospitality, or banking
- Strong computer skills – including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Payment processing (merchant) experience is preferred but not required
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required, Associates Degree preferred