Customer Support Manager
Category : Customer Service
Location/City : GA - Norcross
Id : 39553
We are on the hunt for a Customer Support Manager to work with a rapidly growing company in the home décor industry. This individual will lead and develop the expanding Customer Support Department with a focus on telling our client's story and strengthening the brand awareness.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You consider yourself a confident thought leader in the customer service industry and you know how to drive operational excellence.
Keep walking if: The idea of continuous improvement and change scares you, we need someone who can help us drive our service objectives forward.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be responsible for analyzing the department to improve efficiencies and cut costs where possible, without affecting customer… are you picking up on our emphasis on customer-centric culture?
Don't be afraid to drink the Kool-Aid: This company offers a unique, positive culture that promotes knowledge of ou high quality products and commitment to the community.
Keep your eye on: Opportunities to drive continuous improvement in the customer call center while overseeing our daily operations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Be the customer support guru and develop the processes and policies to make sure the customer is the top priority
- Stay on top of business and industry trends to drive operational excellence with a goal to improve the customer experience
- Analyze the department to improve efficiencies and cut costs where possible, without affecting the customer experience
- Develop and maintain a strong product and industry knowledge
- Support the sales teams at various trade shows to build brand awareness
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- At least 5 years of management / leadership experience, with experience in developing a team
- Proven record of driving the customer experience
- Be the change management expert to help usher the company though this growth period