Category : Information Technology
Location/City : NY - Rochester
Id : 36648
Do you have excellent data analysis skills? If so we want, you.
We are looking for a Data Analyst -- who can Provide assistance with system issues and maintenance, including new deployments and daily operational readiness checks.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
The buck stops with you: You and your teammates will be the first point of contact for all support tickets published to the hosted operations queue.
Keep walking if: You don't understand change management processes
Fringe benefit: Joining a team of dedicated team members with a passion for delivering the best solutions and service in the payment solutions industry.
5 Things You Can't Google About this Role: You can troubleshoot with your eyes closed.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You are performing complex analysis using reporting systems, involving data marts and dashboards.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will be working with our internal technical teams. Direct interaction with the customer will be unusual
- You will take support requests and develop solutions by querying data and/or writing queries to update the data
- You will work on a wide range of different tasks on a daily basis, from troubleshooting processing issues to setting up new users and accounts
- You will be asked to review certain configurations and assess/correct as appropriate
- You will work on dashboards that reveal application health and performance metrics
- You will troubleshoot unexpected data anomalies by analyzing data flows and the information that is captured
- You will troubleshoot report queries by validating report data and calculations
- You will provide support for internal data processes, including scheduled imports/exports and scheduled backups/restores
- You will produce reports on an ad hoc basis and create scheduled tasks as necessary to support the continued generation of such reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Five years of experience in a technical role
- Two years of experience with programming or scripting in C#, VB.Net, VBScript or Powershell Payment industry experience/knowledge
- Three years of experience developing T-SQL queries Able to work extended hours or weekends
- Able to travel occasionally to meet with other team members
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Desirable skills Tableau or Power BI experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and respond to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Tags: data analyst, data analysis, implementation, reporting analyst, data, analyst, troubleshooting