Data Center Technical Administrator
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 39238
We are seeking a Data Center Technical Administrator who will focus on the data center operations engagement.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life Is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You can complete general DCIT administrative functions.
Keep walking if: You don't understand PCI audit processes.
Fringe benefit: You will have your hands in process adminstration.
Nerd Alert: You understand data communication and telecommunication infrastructure.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must keep up with and record all technical records.
Skills & Qualifications
- Data center access processing and administration
- Cable work order (CWO) processing and reporting
- Creating eSD event ticketing and system maintenance
- Coordination DCIT service call processing and remote (smart hands), 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Managing DCIT calendar event plotting, DCIT process and run book maintenance, DCIT SharePoint administration and maintenance
- WinTel, Unix and other system related audit reporting (as required)
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- General physical layer cabling experience
- Ability to use Outlook, MS Office applications and SharePoint
- Ticketing systems experience