Data Integration Developer
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Austell
Id : 41188
We are looking for a Data Integration Developer - this is a hands-on role which will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of cutting-edge sophisticated data integration. The ideal candidate has technical proficiency, a passion for cutting-edge technology, is customer-focused, results-driven, and has excellent communication skills.
Think you're the right fit? Keep reading….Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You want to use your extensive data integration skills for good.
Keep walking if: Attention to detail and solution-finding isn't your strong point.
Nerd Alert: Can you outline what integration is, in easy to follow steps?
How to tell you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You've helped improve data migration between systems.
It will go better if: You're a self-starter with the ability to take direction and run with it.
Skills & Qualifications
- Improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats
- Communicating with users and stakeholders
- Maintains data warehouse performance by identifying and resolving data conflicts
- Delivers data integration by implementing shared databases, integrating data shared across legacy, developing system modification specifications, mapping data, establishing interfaces and loading data
- Bachelor's in computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Science or a related technical field
- Experience with SQL Server experience with a focus on Services
- Experience with requirement analysis
- Experience with Database Management and Data Conversion