Demand Generation Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39257
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of Demand Generation projects and excelling in project management to meet deliverables on time.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You are a great digital writer.
Keep walking if: Reporting isn't your thing.
Fringe benefit: You will be an advocate for our new products. This position is heavily focused on NEW product launches.
Nerd Alert: You understand demand generation.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: With product launches, inevitably there will be setbacks. Be ready for anything.
Skills & Qualifications
- Plans and executes the marketing plans for multiple product groups for new product launches and relaunches
- Works with product management/sales to identify key customer targets and develop appropriate marketing materials and messaging
- Plans and manages marketing campaigns from concept to execution including sales collateral, packaging, videos, direct mail, digital marketing, trade shows, etc.
- Manages all timetables, vendors, internal resources, deadlines, and budgets
- Executes campaigns to target audiences to drive awareness of new products in the market and generate leads for the sales organization
- 3-5 years of experience with NEW product launches
- Experience creating buyer personas and appropriate messaging
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; a love for writing!
- Able to work with both internal and external resources to execute successful marketing campaigns