Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39445
We are looking for a Design Engineer to join our team at the world's leading provider of indoor and outdoor lighting and energy management solutions!
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You have a passion for providing lighting and building management solutions.
Keep walking if: You don't have 1-4 years of Electrical Engineering experience.
Fringe benefit: You will get the opportunity to work and learn about the company's lighting and energy management solutions.
Nerd Alert: You understand high and low voltage.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be responsible for providing engineering and technical support.
Skills & Qualifications
- Handle take offs and provide quotes
- Handle one line diagrams
- Create bill of materials
- Compile detailed submittal drawings
- Creation of sketches and models through AutoCAD or Pro-E
- Programming or computer networking experience a plus
- AutoCAD and Pro-E
- Working knowledge of structuring or electrical systems
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics
- Field service experience a plus