Digital Marketing Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Peachtree City
Id : 41509
We are looking for a Digital Guru to join our team as our newest Digital Marketing Manager. In this role you will lead vision, strategy, and execution of national digital initiatives for multiple business units, audiences, and channels.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: Because you're the best and want to be associated with the best.
Why you're right for the job: This is big opportunity to get noticed.
Keep walking if: You are not okay with being the only person overseeing the digital marketing initiatives.
Nerd Alert: You speak the languages of websites, mobile, email, SEM, SEO, display advertising, and social media.
What's in the Koolaid: We are the number-one selling brand of tankless gas water heaters in North America.
Skills & Requirements
- Working with an agency, lead day to day integrated digital marketing strategies including websites, mobile, email, SEM, SEO, display advertising and social media
- Develop usability, creative, and conversion tests to continuously improve the customer experience and drive optimized performance and improved KPIs
- Manage national SEO (organic and PPC) strategy, including paid search campaigns, keyword generation, ad copy testing, landing page optimization, and budget management
- Manage the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts and create actionable reports to optimize overall online mix and performance
- Partner with team members and business partners to develop, execute, and measure integrated digital marketing campaigns to align with the company's business goals
- 5-8 years of experience with all facets of digital marketing in both B2B and B2C environments
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, web analytics tools, website design, and CMS tools
- Ability to understand KPIs for digital marketing and determine strategy changes to optimize performance
- Ability to manage the work and relationship with an outsourced digital marketing agency
- Ability to execute against both short-term deliverables and long-term strategic initiatives