Digital Retail Account Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 41710
Are you ready to lead?
We are looking for a Digital Retail Account Manager to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for directing all activities related to sales for eCommerce accounts.
Think you've got what it takes? Keep reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Why you want this job: You are looking to get involved in managing a portfolio of accounts and products, forecasting, promotional planning, and business development for the digital retail channel.
The team you're joining: We are the North American leader and one of the world's leading providers of innovative lighting systems. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of indoor and outdoor luminaries as well as controls and building automation systems.
Why you're right for the job: You have a strong background in Retail/eCommerce metrics, tactics, platforms, and initiatives.
Keep walking if: You are afraid of change.
You enjoy reading and translating analytics. Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Perform mix analysis to develop priorities for SKU additions/discontinuations, pricing strategies, and margin improvements in support of sales channel goals
- Build and maintain relationship with vendor managers/buyers of major retail accounts and agencies that support them
- Collaborate with omni-channel marketing to identify and execute online exposure and promotional opportunities, search engine optimization, and enhanced customer web shopping experience
- Provide VOC to product groups and utilize data to perform competitive market analysis and identify new business development opportunities
- Conduct new product training for pro teams and develop B2B business strategies
- 3-5 years related experience
- Detail-oriented; capable to perform in depth analytics
- Highly proficient with Excel, Access, etc
- Solid understanding of different sales channel processes and conflict manag