Direct Marketing Campaign Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Alpharetta
Id : 42795
We're looking for a Direct Marketing Campaign Manager to work at a privately-help, fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that is changing the way doctors do business! If you're looking for a fast-growing company that has been named "best place to work", you're going to love this opportunity!So, you think you fit the bill?5 Things You Can't Google About This Role:
Keep Walking IF: You're not a problem solver. You'll need to understand strategy in this position.
What's in the Kool-Aid: Marketing! Campaigns! Creativity!
Fringe Benefits: You'll get to help drive success and reach of the business firsthand!
Personalized License Plate You'll Need to BUY: CMPN MGR
You'll Fit Just Fine If you Took This Elective in College: Direct Mail Marketing
Legal Said We Had to Throw in Bullet Points to Call This a Job PostingJob Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop targeted direct marketing campaigns while working with stakeholders to drive leads, conversion, membership, sales and retention
- Lead, setup, and execute campaigns
- Manage campaigns across all channels such as direct mail, email, landing pages, events, print, radio, inbound and outbound telemarketing
- Work with stakeholders and content providers to develop and manage campaign calendars
- Setup and manage trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals
- Optimize campaigns to meet or exceed key performance indicators
- Ensure consistent branding for all campaign and content pieces
- Implement new ways to improve and optimize success
- Stay up-to-date with demand generation and revenue marketing trends , develop new ideas, and test your ideas and drive innovation
- College Degree
- Minimum five years of direct marketing experience
- Must have extensive Direct Mail experience