Direct Sales/Enterprise Hunter
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : NY - New York
Id : 35647
We're hunting for a Senior Sales Executive whose primary focus is on driving revenue growth by selling new and existing services into large and medium sized Financial Services, Travel, Hospitality, and Retail verticals. We need a high-level business mind to jump into an individual contributor role whose focus is on driving new customer acquisition and revenue growth.
This is a "hunting" role concentrating on further penetrating these existing verticals and achieving sales and revenue targets.
The account assignments contain a small number of existing customers and a primary focus on strategic targets, primarily in the New York (Northeastern) area of the US.Still interested in the gig? Keep reading!5 Things to Help You Prepare for the Hunt
Legal Said We Had to Throw in some Bullet Points to Call This a Job PostingJob Duties & Responsibilities
In this opportunity you'll learn: How to season and eat a Mastodon egg at a business lunch - we only hire skilled hunters on our sales team.
Fringe benefits: A cornucopia of LinkedIn contacts. LI is the new black. Find leads, close deals, and get your [LION] on…
Office nickname: The "Magic Eight Ball." You are wise in sales support beyond your years, with the ability to offer sage advice to the teams you manage.
How to tell if you're kicking #$$ after 90 Days: The team has returned the missing nuts and bolts from your desk chair.
Keep walking if: You have to Google instructions on using Salesforce.
Skills & Requirements
- Develop and execute strategic plans, build strong customer relationships through all organization levels while working with multiple internal groups and teams
- Proven track record of success – ability to build pipeline, meeting/exceeding sales targets in a direct enterprise sales role
- Established ability to prospect and mine new opportunities as well as manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities – manage complex organizational structures, customer approval and buying processes
- Command of account profiling and a proven ability to navigate to key contacts
- Experience in selling cloud based solutions large/medium enterprise customers
- Mobile acumen and expertise along with ability to work with customer base identify business pains, objectives and related impacts on a prospects organization
- Able to articulate customer solutions in terms of the prospect advantages and benefits address business challenge
- Select and prioritize a group of target accounts into a pipeline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the digital/mobile marketing, mobile commerce, mobile engagement
- Deep knowledge of mobile, digital marketing, digital crm and customer engagement tools; experience calling mobile, digital and IT organizations
- Successful in selling into senior levels of marketing, loyalty and customer lines of business
- Cloud and SaaS based solutions sales – medium and large enterprise client base
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Confident engaging with all levels of management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Community and industry involvement
- Trained in strategic and consultative selling
- Experience with Salesforce.com; ability to accurately forecast and manage pipeline
Major Account Executive, account, sales, business, SMB, verticals, pipeline, industry, mobile, marketing, management, senior sales, mobile identity, mobile engagement, digital marketing, digital crm, customer loyalty, customer engagement, hunter, cloud, SaaS solutions