Director, IoT Platform Specification
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 38482
Do you have the passion for design and delivery? If so, we want you on our team.
We are seeking a Director- IoT Platform Specification to drive preference for our IoT Platform and Controls within large/strategic full-service Design/Engineering firms & Design/Build Contractors. You will be responsible for collaborating with the broader sales force and sales management. As the IoT Platform Spec Director you will cultivate key relationships and develop account strategies to drive increased specifications and brand preference, while developing best practices and enhanced specification tools which can be scaled to broader sales and agency networks.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You will develop and execute account engagement strategy to enable specifiers to drive our IoT platform
Keep walking if: You don't know what IoT is …
Fringe benefit: You must be willing and able to travel up to 60%.
Nerd Alert: You will be responsible for collaborating with the broader sales force and sales management.
How to tell if you are kick a$$ after 90 days: You have fostered relationships and influence with customer business development teams to enable them to sell forward to end users and/or other partnered design firms.
Skills & Qualifications
- Account Strategy & Connectivity – Map target organization to identify functional groups and leaders
- Ongoing Training & Education – Develop/Maintain consistent product introduction cadence for key accounts. Promote new products introduced, focusing on new technology and solutions
- Specification Tools – Through a spirit of continuous improvement, make ongoing updates/enhancements to specification tools and sales messaging. Collaborate with broader controls and specification sales organization to scale best practices and sales tool enhancements
- Subject Matter Expert – Support local sales teams and key regional events as a speaker/SME. Examples include regional IES shows or similar events
- Problem Resolution - Mitigate and resolve conflict between customer expectations and product capabilities. Facilitate escalation of conflict resolution with other sales channels
- Previous specification experience with established relationships within MEP firms, preferably related to lighting and/or controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field