Director of Business Development Marketing
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : NC - Raleigh
Id : 42761
We're looking for a Director of Business Development Marketing to join one of our clients who specializes in personalized payment solutions, innovation in software applications and payment processing. In this position you'll manage the generation of all marketing content and oversee the development, deployment and management of marketing initiatives as it relates to new sales.
You're still reading!?5 Things They Won't Tell You in the Employee Handbook
And Now for the Mundane Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why You Want This Job: Director is a cool title for one, and you get to be on the front lines of driving sales and the success of the company!
The Buck Stops with You: You'll have to prioritize and schedule your work day and you'll need to be great at collaboration.
Build Your Street Cred By: Building the best marketing plans and coming up with strategies that scream BOSS
How to Get Voted Off the Island: If you've never heard of ‘value proposition.'
Nerd Alert: Social Media Management, SEO, and web strategies are perks of the job!
Skills & Qualifications
- Craft key messages to targeted audiences consistently across various media platforms
- Manage a content repository
- Position products and services to partner prospects and assist in the development of brands and brand messaging to various customer audiences
- Build marketing activities and coordinate production with the marketing creative services team
- Develop process to provide marketing performance data and ROI
- Manage direct reports and outside vendors/services
- 5 years strategic marketing experience including content generation, media placement, lead management, social media campaigns, SEO and website strategy
- Ability to research and communicate product, service and value proposition
- SalesForce experience strongly preferred
- Excellent copywriting, proof-reading, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise various vendors and manage projects to completion