Director of Demand Generation
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 37479
We are looking for the person who can focus on creating push and pull campaigns to generate awareness, leads, and revenue as our Director of Demand Generation. In this role, you will interface with the product management and sales teams to develop product messaging and lead communication of products to sellers and end users. Lastly, as our Director of Demand Generation, you will lead new technology product launches, and sustain product changes and relaunches.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You'll be executing pull marketing campaigns focused on end users to drive the pull through of product sales, generate leads for the sales organization, and drive awareness of these products in the market.
Keep walking if: You're a rule breaker. We need someone who is ready to put his or her game face on.
Fringe benefit: Time to invest in a new suitcase. You must be willing and have the ability to travel 25%, including international travel.
Nerd Alert: You have experience with marketing B2B technical products, i.e. software or applications.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You have proven success in time management and an ability to deliver results on multiple projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead a team focused on executing assets needed for New Technology Product Launches, sustaining product changes, and relaunches through the execution of the new product marketing checklist and other standard work
- Ensure all assets are created for new product launches on time and under budget
- Develop product demand generation plan, collaborate with other members of the team to ensure cohesive and integrated communication initiatives
- Research and analyze information for specific markets or audiences to create or coordinate creation of relevant communication tools
- Develop comprehensive demand generation campaigns with strong call to actions and clear conversion funnels that align with annual key priorities and product/solution releases
- Oversee creation of related product content marketing, including content re-use and amplification, for website, blog streams and social media
- Lead and contribute to thought leadership campaigns for key business development
- Lead weekly visual management sessions
- Lead monthly demand generation Ops meeting and produce, monitor and report on operational and success KPIs
- Work closely with business partners (product management, sales and sales support) and remote support teams, to encourage open and direct feedback
- Experience with marketing B2B technical products, i.e. software or applications
- 5-9 years of marketing and sales experience with an emphasis on B2B marketing and demand generation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; Master's preferred
- Superior oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage a marketing team including remote workers