Director of Marketing
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : NY - Buffalo
Id : 41895
Are you a beer buff with a passion for branding? If so, we need YOU to be the next Director of Marketing for one of the top ten brewers in the country – let's break it down. In this role you'll develop and execute local to national marketing and sales programs for one of the company's leading imports.
Think you've got the hops?Five Things Google Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: This is your opportunity to create a unique branding strategy for some of America's favorite brews – you will have creative say in all events, sponsorships, social media campaigns, and packaging.
Wear this, not that: We hope you like hats, because you'll be wearing a lot of them. This role calls for someone who can lead all functions that are crucial to a bomb sales and marketing strategy.
Talk the talk: You are fluent in the Brewmaster's vernacular and can use your skills to translate common craft beer terms into new, creative marketing content/support materials.
Nerd Alert: You eat barley for breakfast and could even convince your friends to do the same by executing a well-planned digital ad campaign – did somebody say Beerios?
Bonus points awarded for: Past marketing experience in the beer industry with a solid track record for growing brands, sales volume, and profitability.
Skills & Requirements
- Identifies and executes the strategic direction for the brand based on knowledge of brand health, market dynamics, and target financial metrics
- Leads creative development and works with an outside agency to create advertising, broadcast media, sales and marketing support materials, and promotions, among other marketing content
- Tracks budgets, sales forecasts, expenditures, and profit-loss projections to manage marketing mix and product development appropriations
- Leads and mentors a team of employees to ensure retention, development, and superior performance
- 10+ years of consumer/lifestyle marketing experience; marketing experience within the beer industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in leading brand turnarounds to increased sales volume and profitability
5+ years of experience managing teams
- Bachelor's degree required