Director of Sales & Marketing
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : CA - Garden Grove
Id : 38289
Are you an experienced, driven, engaged and proactive Sales and Marketing professional? Then we want you.
We are looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing to lead our team. You will be responsible for directing and managing the entire range of market planning and development, sales promotion and sales activities of organization.
You got this? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Formulating, recommending, and implementing policies and programs in the areas of sales, pricing, market and product research, and related activities.
Keep walking if: You can't have full accountability for the customer value proposition for meeting customer needs.
Bonus points: You are the person who can juggle many projects and stay cool under pressure.
3 Things You Can't Google About this Role: You will be directing staffing, training, and conducting performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have developed and implemented strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Makes necessary changes to protect or improve company position in market place and with customers, and to meet or exceed goals including company market and/or profit positions
- Strategically travels on an as needed basis to key customers to build and maintain visibility of company and individual status as a leader in the aerospace industry
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- B.S. or B.A. Degree (preferably in Marketing or Business Administration)
- 10+ years Sales experience (preferably in aerospace and manufacturing environments)
- Demonstrable success in sales for large companies ($50mil+ annual revenue)
- Supervisory experience leading teams of 10+ people; Performance management skills
- Process improvement experience is desirable (Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing)