Director of Sales & Marketing
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : CA - Irvine
Id : 37873
Are you the person who can juggle many projects and stay cool under pressure? Then we want you.
We are looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing who will be responsible for directing and managing the entire range of market planning and development, sales promotion and sales activities of organization. You will be in charge to formulate, recommend, and implement policies and programs in the areas of sales, pricing, market and product research, and related activities. Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly.
Keep walking if: If you don't have the ability to motivate teams.
Bonus Points: If you have supervisory experience leading teams of 20+ people.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will have full accountability for the customer value proposition and meeting customer needs.
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
Skills & Qualifications
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Makes necessary changes to protect or improve company position in market place and with customers adapting necessary change strategies to meet or exceed goals including company market and/or profit positions
- Strategically travels on an as needed basis to key customers to build and maintain visibility of company and individual status as a leader and results oriented achiever of meeting customer needs
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Coaches the sales team and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program
- B.S. or B.A. Degree (preferably in Marketing or Business Administration)
- 10+ years Sales experience (preferably in aerospace and manufacturing environments)
- Supervisory experience leading teams of 20+ people; Performance management skills
- Process improvement experience is desirable (Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing)
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- High energy level and ability to work flexible hours
- Proven leadership in Fasteners, Aerospace, or Automotive industry highly preferred