Director of Web Marketing & Development (Sitecore)
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 38807
Do you consider yourself a subject matter expert in the world of web marketing and development? If so, then we want you.
We are seeking a talented Director of Web Marketing & Development to lead our team. As Director, you will serve as primary oversight for leading the agile teams to build, enhance, and support customer-facing web sites.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You enjoy managing web strategies and keeping yourself up to date with relevant systems, platforms, processes, applications, and content.
Keep walking if: If you aren't a SME with Sitecore content management system.
Fringe benefit: You understand the worldwide web.
Nerd Alert: You have strong knowledge of Git, CDNs and agile development.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will provide technical leadership by working closely with all the other functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, IT, and Creative Services to develop the best in-class web platforms while maintaining high standards of quality and performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage the on-time execution of Demand Generation projects
- Provide expertise with cross-functional business partners
- Responsible for the overall CMS strategy, to include platform, core features and user experience
- Responsible for the migration and integration of all web properties into a single go-forward platform and strategy
- Responsible for web content, including taxonomy, content, forms and related
- Lead multiple agile development teams and technical architecture for projects
- Implement and monitor development standards, release processes and support procedures
- Expert knowledge of Sitecore CMS required- Certification preferred
- 6-8 years of web development experience on large-scale web products
- More than 3 years of experience managing development teams and technology vendors
- Expert knowledge of all parts of the web stack
- Extensive experience mentoring and building teams
- Strong knowledge of Git, CDNs and agile development
- Strong knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce and personalization integration
- Bachelor degree or higher