Electronic Hardware Engineer
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39664
We are on the hunt for an Electronic Hardware Engineer who has a knack for product design and a degree in electronics. This person will work to provide lighting and building management solutions for commercial, institutional, industrial, infrastructure and residential applications throughout North America and select international markets.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You are a sharp candidate with a background in Design Application and Electrical Engineering.
The buck stops with you: This isn't just a gig, this is a chance to work with a leading provider of indoor and outdoor lighting and energy management solutions.
Keep walking if: You lack experience in analog and digital low voltage and power circuit design.
Song you need to memorize: The Electric Slide, Learn it. Love it. Sing it in the car.
Bonus points awarded for: Delivering robust solutions and results in your role.
Keep your eye on: Opportunities to learn new skills around the company's lighting and energy management solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Design, model and test mixed signal and power circuitry using software packages; design, multilayer PCBs
- Design products to relevant electrical code and testing laboratory standards
- Work closely with manufacturing to ensure that designs meet specific fab manufacturability and testing criteria
- Project management, timeline and resource planning
- Design control gears in lighting
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Analog and digital low voltage and power circuit design, PCB design and layout using Altium or similar software package.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics
- Be detail oriented, thorough in investigation and produce robust solutions