Category : Human Resources
Location/City : TN - Nashville
Id : 37440
We are on the hunt for an Employment Specialist who can display a warm and welcoming demeanor, along with a professional appearance. This person should be a pro at recruiting, screening, hiring and assisting in training of team members.
Think you've got the chops? Keep Reading… Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You are responsible for the online recruiting efforts required to provide client hotels with quality team members, you run the show.
Why you are right for this job: You are able to multitask and carry out routine daily assignments without needing supervision, long story short you get stuff done.
Keep your eye on: Special projects assigned to you by the Branch Manager, opportunity to impress comes when you least expect it!
Keep walking if: You are not bilingual; we need someone who speaks both Spanish and English
Build your street cred by: Getting the necessary paperwork done on time and staying calm, cool and organized.
Skills & Requirements
- Pre-screen and interview all candidates before completing new hire paperwork
- Complete orientation and new hire paperwork, including drug testing, I-9 and WOTC
- Submit all new hire paperwork to HR timely
- Submit all items on audit list to HRInput all new hires into Avionte and assign as directed by Operations Managers
- Interact and support hotel managers and team members, when necessary
- Be available by phone to team members and hotel managers
- Complete payroll and submit to Atlanta office
- Complete separation forms for all terminations in Avionte
- Maintain open orders list. Update new hire board with new applicant, daily
- Maintain phone list of current team members and current recruits
- Answer phone calls, return calls and schedule interviews daily
- Maintain inventory and order supplies for office
- Order Uniforms for team members and maintain uniform inventory
- Place employment ad's (Craigslist, DOL, others)
- Update Facebook status daily
- Special projects assigned by Branch Manager
- Must be bilingual (Spanish / English)
- High school diploma or GED
- Transportation required, some out of state travel may be required
- Prior staffing experience preferred
- Hotel Experience strongly preferred