Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : MA - Boston
Id : 43102
We're hiring for an Environmental Engineer with a municipal conveyance (water and sewer pipes) background, to join a full-service consulting, engineering, construction and operations firm. You'll aid in providing exceptional client service, quality results and enduring values across the entire project life cycles in solutions such as water, environment transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: You'll be a part of an ongoing effort to improve quality environmental solutions.
Why you're right for the job: You're a member of your local water society.
Keep walking if: You're not experienced in municipal design work
Nerd Alert: If you loved working with large pipes in school, you're all set for this gig!
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You'll have to really use your knowledge base and rely on your judgement and decision-making skills.
Skills & Requirements
- Performing the work of a Project Team lead, overseeing engineers and subcontractors
- Working with municipalities, providing consulting design in regard to large water and sewer mains.
- Conceiving, planning, and conducting research in problem areas of considerable scope and complexity
- Serving as the technical specialist in the application of advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes
- Provide Senior Project management techniques and guidance for the company management system
- Managing tasks on large projects or phases of small projects developing external client interaction
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Engineering, or a scientific discipline
- 5 to 12 years Environmental Engineering, Project experience
- PE license
- Able to provide some level of business development skills and knowledge
- Sewer water, water treatment, and municipal conveyance