Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : TX - Dallas
Id : 43099
We're hiring for an Environmental Engineer to join a full-service consulting, engineering, construction and operations firm. You'll aid in providing exceptional client service, quality results and enduring values across the entire project life cycles in solutions such as water, environment transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: You'll be a part of an ongoing effort to improve quality environmental solutions.
Why you're right for the job: You're a member of your local water society.
Keep walking if: You're not experienced in environmental studies and processes.
Nerd Alert: If you loved Geology in school, you're all set for this gig!
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You'll have to really use your knowledge base and rely on your judgement and decision making skills.
Skills & Requirements
- Performing work involving conventional and straightforward plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment
- Working on a variety of assignments, which may include, equipment design/development, test specifications, process study, research investigations, or report preparations
- Independently evaluating, selecting, and applying standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Learning project management techniques and the company management system
- Managing tasks on large projects or phases of small projects developing external client interaction and marketing skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Engineering, Geology, or a scientific discipline
- 3 to 5 years Environmental experience
- PE license, EIT or FE license within 6 months of getting PE
- Drinking water, water treatment, or ozone experience