Facilities & Maintenance Manager
Category : Other
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 42481
We are searching for a Facilities & Maintenance Manager to work for a global manufacturing leader in the aerospace industry. The ideal candidate has managerial experience and great organizational and time management skills.
Think you've got what it takes? Five Things They Won't Tell You In The Employee Handbook
And Now for the MundaneJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: It's a new role within the company that offers stability and an opportunity for growth.
Build your street cred by: Being able to read blueprints.
Quote you might hear from your boss: Can you create this facility drawing?
Don't apply if: You aren't proficient in computer programs like Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Water cooler one liners: It's not rocket science, it's aerospace engineering.
Skills & Requirements
- Directs and oversees all functions associated with facility engineering
- Evaluates bids and proposals, sets budgetary constraints, reviews the qualifications of contractors, and assesses the needs for new systems and equipment
- Generates specifications for various facility and equipment projects
- Plans and schedules physical facilities renovation layouts and costs
- Originates funding approval documents for various facility renovations/modifications
- Coordinates changes to the capital budget
- Tracks capital expenditures for all CAR (Capital at Risk) Projects
- Monitors machine downtime and preventative maintenance status, taking appropriate corrective action and reporting status
- Develops quotation request for equipment, services, and supplies
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years in a supervisory or management role
- Experience with CNC Machines
- Experience with aerospace or high-volume manufacturing