Field Service Engineer
Category : Other
Location/City : TX - Dallas
Id : 39446
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer – someone who will provide on-site programming, technical support, project management and user training for lighting and controls equipment. The ideal candidate has technical proficiency, a passion for cutting edge technology, is customer-focused, results oriented, and has excellent communication skills.
Think you're the right fit? Keep reading…Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
Our Lawyer Said We Had to Include Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this role: Buildings' electric systems are second nature to you. You've got a knack for working with them, and communicating with others what's going on.
Build your street cred by: Showing off some of the higher tech products that you've worked with in the past to help you do your job better.
Fringe benefit of the gig: Being part of a team that's a global market leader in their space.
Keep walking if: You're someone who likes to keep things the way they are. We're seeking a candidate who can continue helping us push boundaries.
Words to live by: Make it work, people.
Skills & Qualifications
- Support and troubleshoot lighting and lighting control systems
- Experience with Building control system commissioning
- Troubleshoot electrical systems
- Uses diagnostic equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Associate's Degree or Technical Degree, focus in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering a plus
- Experience in building control system design and engineering
- Must be able to read complex Mechanical/Electrical Plans, Manuals and programming logic
- Proficient in BAS Programming & Open Protocols (LON, BACnet, MODBus, etc.)
- An understanding of DMX protocol is preferred
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of electrical plans, specifications and installation documents